Project Manager (m,f,d) with professional experience (5-8 years) in the field of brand architecture.
Benz & Ziegler has its roots in architecture, brand architecture, interior design and product design. Accordingly, Benz & Ziegler bundles its competencies depending on the task and applies them specifically at the interfaces of architecture. Its special interest and particular focus lie in design. Architecture and interior design are thus considered, designed and implemented as a unit, creating exciting interactions and extraordinary spatial experiences.
To strengthen our brand architecture team, we are looking for an ambitious and talented project manager with experience in brand architecture, exhibition design or communication in space.
Your activities in our office are extremely diverse and range from the creation of design concepts to the implementation and construction management of brand architecture projects in Germany and abroad. Communication with clients and external service providers, as well as the management of our project teams are an integral part of your duties.
- Development of concept and design strategies for various projects
- Development of design concepts and their presentation in the form of presentations
- Presenting the results of your work in the internal and external decision-making process
- Project management from design to construction management with all necessary service areas
- Coordination of projects with external project partners such as clients, agencies, graphic designers and contractors
- Management of one or more interdisciplinary teams in the field of brand architecture
- You have a university degree as an interior designer or architect
- You have at least 5-8 years of professional experience in the field of brand architecture, trade fair design or communication in space
- You have planning experience in all project phases (concept, design, execution, tendering, construction management)
- Dealing with clients is nothing new for you. You can independently present our design and coordinate it with the client in the further process
- You have professional knowledge in 3D programs (Rhinocerus), visualization software (V-Ray), graphic applications (Adobe – package), as well as in organizational software (Office, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- You are dedicated, organized, responsible and can handle projects independently
- You have excellent language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- You have an interest in marketing and in current trends in architecture, design, technology and art.
Our office offers:
- High-quality and challenging projects in terms of design
- Exciting clients with international project work
- Young, dynamic, creative and international team with a desire for more
- Long-term and good development opportunities in a growing team and office
- Open and fair communication structure with a flat hierarchy
Please send your informative portfolio, CV and references together with your possible start date and salary expectations to Anastasja Gries at info_at_b-and-z.com.