Experienced project or construction manager (m,f,d) wanted for Benz & Ziegler in Munich!
Benz & Ziegler is a dynamic, creative and growing architectural office with about 10 employees and a focus on architecture and brand architecture.
To strengthen our architecture team, we are looking for an experienced project manager for residential and commercial construction with a focus on work phases 5 to 8.
- Responsible project management for residential and commercial construction projects.
- Leading the planning team for the preparation of the implementation planning
- Preparation of invitations to tender and solicitation of bids
- Evaluating bids and awarding contracts
- Supplementary management
- schedule management
- Quality management
- Communication and coordination with specialist planners
- You have a university degree as an architect (FH/Uni)
- You have professional experience as a responsible project manager in Germany
- You enjoy working on construction sites and dealing with craftsmen
- You have professional knowledge in organizational software (Office, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) and gladly experience with CAD drawing programs (AutoCAD, Revit or equivalent)
- You are dedicated, organized, responsible and able to work independently
- Your native language is German and English is also no obstacle for you
- You are a friendly and optimistic person who gets along equally well with customers, colleagues, partner offices/ specialist planners and tradesmen
Our office offers:
- Dynamic, creative and international team with a desire for more
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Good development opportunities in a growing architectural office
- Open and fair communication structure in the office
- Insights into other fields of architecture such as brand architecture
- Long-term full employment and fair payment
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your informative portfolio, CV together with your possible starting date and salary expectations to: