WORKING STUDENT (m,f,d) IN THE FIELD OF BRAND ARCHITECTURE
Benz & Ziegler has its roots in architecture, brand architecture, interior design and product design. Accordingly, Benz & Ziegler bundles its competencies depending on the task at hand and applies them specifically at the interface of architecture. Its special interest and particular focus lie in design. Architecture and interior design are thus considered, designed and implemented as a unit, creating exciting interactions and extraordinary spatial experiences.
To strengthen our brand architecture team, we are looking for ambitious working students in the field of brand architecture, exhibition design or communication in space.
Your activities in our office are extremely diverse.Your tasks:
- Collaboration in various projects in the field of brand architecture.
- Planning and representation in the areas of interior design and trade fair construction.
- You are an enrolled student or student in the field of architecture, interior architecture or design.
- You have at best experience in Rhino and Photoshop
- You are creative and like to work in a team
- High-quality and challenging projects in terms of design with fast realization.
- Exciting clients with international project work
- Young, dynamic, creative and international team with a desire for more
- Long-term and good development opportunities in a growing team and office
- Open and fair communication structure with flat hierarchy
Please send your informative portfolio and CV together with your possible start date as well as your salary expectations to: info_at_b-and-z.com.